The new educational program will give new insights into the city and the urban environment, will provide the opportunity to shape one's own creative vision to solve various design tasks.
The program includes theoretical and practical sessions under the supervision of experienced tutors, as well as lectures and masterclasses from guest experts and excursions to the most interesting site of Yekaterinburg.
The topics for future design projects were presented by several partners:
1. 'Transformation of urban spaces. Life within and without', Yekaterinburg Center of Contemporary Arts
2. 'Urban public spaces in front of the Youth Theatre', the Youth Theatre
3. 'Summer stage for the "Shchelkunchik" Ballet Theatre', the "Shchelkunchik" Ballet Theatre
4. 'Interior public spaces', the City Music House
5. 'Modern library space. New values – new technologies', Yekaterinburg Library Center
6. 'Creative space' at the Children's Art School n.a. Mosin